1. Any delivery contract as well as any changes, ancillary agreements and other agreements become binding only upon confirmation by us. The delivery contract as well as any changes, ancillary agreements, declarations regarding its termination or other declarations and notifications require text form (§ 126b German Civil Code - BGB) to the extent these terms and conditions do not specify otherwise.
2. The purchaser accepts our General Conditions of Sale and Delivery at the time of receipt of our confirmation and/or the acceptance of the ordered goods or services. We are not bound by general terms and conditions of the purchaser that differ from these general conditions. Such deviating terms and conditions do not become part of the contract, either by acceptance of the order or implicitly by another act.
1. The applicable prices consists of prices and discounts applicable on the date of delivery or performance plus the relevant statutory value added tax.
2. We have the right to invoice an additional processing fee for an order if quantities do not reach the minimum quantities and / or minimum order value as contained in the relevant price list.
1. Payment must be made without deductions to one of our accounts within thirty (30) days of the date of the invoice. We grant a two percent (2%) discount for payment within fourteen (14) days of the date of the invoice if the purchaser is not late with respect to the payment of other claims we may have.
2. The purchaser is in payment default as soon as the agreed upon payment date has passed unless payment does not take place due to a circumstance for which the purchaser is not responsible.
3. It is not permissible to hold back payments by reason of counter claims or counter rights or to set off with counter claims or counter rights unless such counter claims or counter rights are undisputed, have been finally judicially determined, or are ripe for decision.
1. Delivery periods begin to run the later of (i) confirmation of the order; and (ii) final agreement regarding all matters that had to be decided prior to start of production.
2. The supplier shall ensure that it will continue to be able, for a period of ten years following the termination of the supply relationship and on reasonable terms and conditions, to deliver to us the supplied articles or parts thereof as spare parts.
3. In case of unforeseen and unavoidable events in the production or other obstacles such as acts of god, labor disputes or other disruptions in our own business or in the business of our suppliers as well as delayed delivery by our suppliers will entitle us to extend the delivery period by a period of time equal to the duration of such force majeure event. We will inform the purchaser of the start and end of such circumstances as soon as possible.
4. To the extent we are in default and the purchaser incurs damages as a result thereof, the purchaser may demand a default compensation. Such default compensation will be for each full week one-half percent (0.5%) of the value of the part of the total delivery that could not be used as anticipated by the contract as a result of the delay, but in no event more than five percent (5%) of such value. All other rights for delay are governed exclusively by Article VII Sections 2 and 3 hereof. The purchaser may rescind the contract in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions only if we are responsible for the delay of the delivery.
5. To the extent that we have agreed with a purchaser that a particular delivery volume will be delivered within a specified time period (»Agreed Period«) and that the purchaser has the right to determine the specific delivery date, the purchaser must notify us of the desired delivery date not less than twelve (12) weeks prior to such date. After the Agreed Period has expired, we may invoice the purchaser for any volume of products with respect to which delivery has not been requested and deliver such products.
6. Partial deliveries are permissible to the extent such partial deliveries are not unreasonably burdensome for the purchaser.
1. Delivery is EXW (most recent Incoterms) from a location designated by us, and the method of packaging and the packaging material will be determined by us in our sole discretion.
2. Palettes, containers, and other reusable packaging remains our property and must be returned by the purchaser to our delivery center without undue delay and at no costs to us. We will invoice disposable packaging at cost and will not take back such packaging.
3. The purchaser is responsible for additional costs for express shipping and for the mailing costs for small item deliveries.
1. The statutory rights of the purchaser pursuant to §437, No. 1 German Civil Code (BGB) apply subject to the following conditions:
A. To the extent supplied goods are unusable in whole or in part due to defects we will, in our reasonable discretion, choose to cure the defects at no cost to the purchaser or deliver, at no cost to the purchaser, goods without defects (collectively, »Supplementary Specific Performance«). In addition we will bear the purchaser′s direct costs of disassembly and assembly. Such an obligation to bear the direct disassembly and assembly costs does not exist if the costs are incurred outside of Germany. The obligation also does not exist if there is no reasonable relationship between such costs and the delivery price of the defective delivered goods. All other costs are borne by the purchaser. We are not responsible for damages due to natural wear and tear during the time of use.
B. The purchaser must grant to us a reasonable period of time and reasonable opportunity to permit Supplementary Specific Performance, which Supplementary Specific Performance will be performed by us in our reasonable discretion. The purchaser has the right to perform Supplementary Specific Performance itself or to cause a third party to perform such Supplementary Specific Performance and, in each case, demand reimbursement of the costs associated therewith, only (i) in case of emergency relating to operational security, (ii) to avoid unreasonably high damages or (iii) when we are in default with respect to the Supplementary Specific Performance. The purchaser must notify us immediately of an occurrence of any of the events described in the previous sentence.
1. Guarantees and procurement risks (Beschaffungsrisiko) require, in order to be validly assumed by us, (i) a specific assumption of risk expressly designated as such and (ii) written form.
2. The purchaser agrees with us that statements in our catalogues, printed material, brochures and other general information in no event and at no time constitutes a guaranty or the assumption of the procurement risk.
1. To the extent the scope of delivery includes software, we hereby grant to the purchaser a non-exclusive, nontransferable license that is limited to a definite time period pursuant to the provisions of the particular delivery, to use the software and its accompanying documentation in connection with the relevant delivered item. The software may not be used in connection with more than one delivered item. The granting of sub-licenses is not permitted. The purchaser may reproduce, revise, translate or modify from object code to source code the software only within the statutorily permitted scope (§§ 69a et seq. German Copyright Act -- Urhebergesetz). The purchaser may not remove manufacturer information -- in particular copyright labels or notices -- or make any other modifications without our prior written express consent. We reserve all other rights to the software and the accompanying documentation, including copies.
1. The purchaser and we will keep confidential all information received from the other party. This confidentiality provisions continues to apply after termination of the delivery contract. The confidentiality obligation does not apply to information that (i) the receiving party had already obtained legitimately at the time of disclosure, provided such information was not subject to a confidentiality obligation or (ii) that the receiving party later obtains independently and legitimately without being obligated to keep such information confidential, or (iii) that is or becomes generally known without any breach of contract by one of the parties. Each party retains title and all rights to all documents or other media made available to the other party. Such documents or other media may be reproduced, replicated or transferred to third parties only with the consent of the party making them available.
1. The place where our delivery originates shall be deemedthe place of performance.
2. The place of competent jurisdiction is Munich. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will have the right to bring actions also at the principal place of business of the purchaser.
3. The contractual relationship is governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany except for the rules governing the of conflict of laws. The application of the Convention for the International Sales of Goods(CISG) is expressly excluded.
4. The failure to assert, in whole or in part, any rights from this delivery contract or to assert such right belatedly shall not be construed as a waiver of this or any other right.
5. If a specific provision of these General Conditions of Sale and Delivery is or becomes invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain valid.
6. Please note that we store and process personal data in the course of business transactions. All legal regulations concerning data privacy are observed.
© 2015 All rights reserved.